Old S.F. is an interactive map of 16,000 geotagged photos of San Francisco from the time period 1850 to 2000. The photos are sourced from the San Francisco Public Library’s Historical Photograph Collection, which includes some 40,000 photos. Old S. F. was created by Dan Vanderkam and Raven Keller.
Reblogged from Dataviz by Sunlight
- lifeandcode reblogged this from sunfoundation and added:
- officefordesignoperations likes this
- johncarella reblogged this from sunfoundation
- loichay likes this
- chakapanchakapan reblogged this from sunfoundation
- spinsteraunt likes this
- mereastew likes this
- taylorlorenz likes this
- californiawatch reblogged this from sunfoundation
- rduffs likes this
- sunfoundation posted this
California Watch, the largest investigative journalism team operating in the state, was launched in 2009 by the nonprofit, nonpartisan Center for Investigative Reporting. Areas of coverage include education, health and welfare, public safety, the environment and the influence of money on the political and regulatory process.